Mrs.Valdez

My photo
God's not done with me yet so please be patient. :)

Monday, August 22, 2011

God's changing things!



So this weekend was one of those life changing weekends. I'm not sure exactly who is going to read this blog but to those of you that dont know God as your personal savior proably think I'm talking crazy talk. Which is okay because if I never had an experience with God before I would think the same thins.
     So let me elaborate. I was brought up in a godly household,which means I had guidelines, rules,curfews and attended church every sunday! So I did what teens do best, I rebelled! I moved out my house and well I "had fun" wordly fun! Even though I strayed away from God, and everything that my parents had taught me, I still couldnt run from God! I got married a year after leaving my house and still struggled as I still didnt make any effort to get right with God. By getting right with God I mean surrendering my whole life to God, in better words I'm sitting in the passenger seat and god is driving my car!
 My 2nd year anniversary is right around the corner and God couldnt show up at a better time. You see being a Christian or having a relationship doesnt mean your holy, or you have to attend church every sunday. Its a life changing experience. This feeling can not compare to any drink or drug! Do you ever feel like you always have a void in your life? You can have  everything a perfect husband, beautiful kids a dog a cat, you make good money but still you know there is so much more. Instead of doing everything on your time or your way, God will lead you. C'mon you cant go wrong if you allow the one that made you ,to lead your way! I dont know what God has instored for my life but I know it's going to be great. For those of who are weirded out by my post please try  the following just think you have nothing to loose! God Loves you so much that he gave his son for all of our sins. Those that have kids can you imagine giving your son up for people that are liers, cheater, stealers? Well that is just an example of how much God loves you! It's real. so try it today. If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask.You have nothing to loose!
Admit that you are a sinner
  *We all sin daily! Everyone has lied and if you are saying that you are not a sinner well you just sinned cause your lieing. lol
Belive In Jesus
* "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16 (See John 14:6.)
Confess that Jesus is your Lord
*"If you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." Romans 10:9 (See verse 10.)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment